Houzz Logo Print
fricci

Regarding space between double island

fricci
4 anni fa
How much space is necessary between the two islands under 2 scenarios: 1). with no appliances placed on the side between. 2). with a dishwasher and microwave drawer on the side between the two islands. thx
Antelope Lane · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    ArcWest Architects
    4 anni fa

Hello - Absolute minimum distance between two islands, or an island and a counter will be 36" Based on the two scenarios you describe, if you have two adjacent counter / islands with no appliances to access, we'd reccomend 48" minimum. In the second scenario, with access to the appliances you would want a minimum of 60" between the island / counters. Hope this helps you. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions.

Thank you, Robin Adams

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".