Houzz Logo Print
blonde_blue_eyed_mama

Furniture advice please

I'm looking for furniture ideas to fill the spaces on either side of my fireplace. I have approximately 5' on each side (see picture - apologies for the disarray as I just recently moved in). I have been looking at bookshelves with some sort of cabinet storage underneath, and I've looked at accent cabinets however, I'm unsure what would work best in this space. I'm very novice when it comes to spatial planning so any advice would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

I'd like to comment on the one photo you posted. It looks as if you could move the sofa a bit closer to fireplace and the two love seats closer to walls on either side of fireplace. Add a coffee table for the loveseats and rug under and chest of drawers on either side of fireplace.

• PRO
    Kristina Montgomery Interiors
    4 anni fa

I would like to suggest some asymmetry in the space. How about having one bookshelf on one side since 5' is plenty, and on the other side, a large vertical piece of artwork or two pictures stacked vertically?

• Blue-Eyed Mama
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thank you for your comments!

• Sonya Oden
    4 anni fa

I really like Kristina's suggestion! On a side note, where did you get your chairs? They are great!

• Blue-Eyed Mama
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Sonya, thank you! here's the link https://www.nuevoliving.com/can/charlize-5931

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".