Houzz Logo Print
snowywhitebear

What a great kitchen, beautiful.

It looks like you have shelves mounted on a back painted glass wall, would you tell me how this was done?

Thanks so much.
Ridge Hill kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Lisa Lev Design
    4 anni fa

Hi Tamara, thank you for your comment, it was NOT easy to mount the shelves......in fact, the first attempt shattered the glass, however because it was the glass company doing the shelf install, they supplied another. I suppose the holes could be pre drilled before installation.

• Tamara Rademacher
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Lisa,

Thanks so much for the quick response. Were are putting in a new kitchen and I've wanted back painted glass from the start. I'll suggest pre drilling the holes, but maybe just a wall of glass with some art leaning against it and a plant of two hung from the ceiling (a no uppers kitchen, lol our design team will think I'm losing it, lol). Whatever we decide, I'll try and remember to send you a picture.

Thanks again,

Tamara

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".