Houzz Logo Print
southlandremodeling

Dated Bathroom Before & After - Westwood, CA

South Land Remodeling Inc.
4 anni fa
Ultima modifica:4 anni fa

Here is one of our most recent projects we just completed! We completely gutted both spaces of this bathroom and created the space our clients have always dreamed of! New vanity, lighted mirror, dark hardwood flooring, backsplash feature wall, and the sliding barn door add just the right amount of personality to the space. We removed the tub and replaced with a great frameless shower design with touches of herringbone tile on the flooring and inside the shampoo niche. What do you think about this bathroom remodel? Give us some feedback below!

If you are looking to remodel a space in Los Angeles, contact us for a FREE remodeling walk-through & estimate! (818 ) 574-8086 or visit our website and use our contact form here!

Commenti (9)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".