Houzz Logo Print
jdro1984

pool tile for raised pool wall

help me
4 anni fa

Should pool tile contrast the water or blend right in and flow with it?! Can’t de use on pool tile! I live in SoFL and have a Pool that’s positioned in a North to South direction. The South wall of the pool, which faces North, is raised. It does not get direct sunlight at any time during the day. It feels dark and shaded. I’m remodeling the pool and need to chose tile for waterline and that back wall. I am having a hard time choosing because everything I find feels dark and blah. I want pizazz! I want it to pop and have a “wow” factor. I live with my husband so it can’t be girly lol. The water will be medium blue (darker than shown in pics which is the pool now). I would like glass tile, maybe iridescent. I don’t want it to be Greenish or the same color it’s now. I don’t like browns or black walls. Anyone with those softwares that can help me visualize things! THANK YOU!

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    redesign
    4 anni fa

I have a beautiful glass mosaic which is stunning. It is a teal, white and aqua. A word of caution though, glass tiles are much more expensive to clean because they can be bead blasted like other tiles. They must be soda blasted which in my part of the country costs 2-3 times more. When I got my bid—yikes!

• PRO
    redesign
    4 anni fa

Sorry cannot be bead blasted.

• PRO
    Ultimate Water Creations Inc.
    4 anni fa

Here are a few ideas for your remodel of your pool waterline and wall. Glass tiles are popular because of the many different beautiful colors you can get from them depending on lighting and how the light hits the tiles. A mosaic tile of something on the swimming pool wall would be nice, like a center piece, see photo with a mosaic tile of a dolphin.

Contemporary and Infinity Pools · Maggiori informazioni

Los Angeles - Contemporary Hillside Pool & Spa with Colored Water Spillways · Maggiori informazioni

Pacific Palisades - Contemporary Rectangular Swimming Pool with Spa and Window · Maggiori informazioni

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".