Houzz Logo Print
michelle41

To wallpaper or not?

michelle41
4 anni fa
Ultima modifica:4 anni fa

My friend created my room and 3D and I had a lot of fun designing it.. I had two designs that I showed you all here and I decided to go with design two because I was looking for a modern mid-century California casual style. Below are pictures of the dining room, living room and the kitchenette. In the dining room, do you think adding wallpaper on the buffet wall is a good idea? I originally planed to paint it just the blue color, but I thought maybe a slight design like last picture below or a solid textured blue color wallpaper will add more interest. All three room are very open concept and so I would want the wallpaper to flow with the other rooms. What do you think?

Commenti (8)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".