Houzz Logo Print
newhomeowner49684

kitchen renovations- where to begin?

We just got our loan to do kitchen remodel.

We’ve done a kitchen renovation before, on our first house. We simply went to Home Depot or Lowe’s (can’t remember) and designed it ourselves and it was easy.

Now we are working w a larger kitchen & more money. And quite frankly, a more mature taste in design.

So where do i start? I have an idea board and saved design ideas but do I need to look for a designer? And how much does it typically cost to consult with a pro about design? What ..... where do I start?

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    4 anni fa

A kitchen designer is what you start with and I mean an actual KD not a cabinet salesperson. The fact that you have good ideas to show them is great but you also need to listen to their advice. The cost is impossible to tell you call and book appointments with 3 if at all possible the reason for that is to make sure the person you hire is one that you can work with. Not only do they need to be good but need to mesh with you on a personal level to get the best work. Cost is quite specific to where you live and the scope of the work like if all new electrical, new plumbing is needed that is a much larger scope than just replacing cabinets. You will need to have a realistic budget and beprepared for the fact that it probaly is not large enough. If you want start by posing the floor plan to scale here making all windows doors and plumbing and see what comes up here .Make sure the drwing can be enlarged on our screens mark all the meaurements dark enough and large enough to read.

• newhomeowner49684
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thank you. I’ll take measurements and photos

• PRO
    Four Seasons Sunrooms and Windows
    4 anni fa

Designing a kitchen is a difficult task to do alone. We would love to schedule you for a free estimate that would be good for up to a year so you would not have to feel rushed. We have a kitchen ideabook if you would like to get some ideas before the consultation.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".