Houzz Logo Print
ctrandolph31

Drapery window advice

I would like to get some advice on how to cover these three windows with draperies, to decorate them as one window or three windows. Pictures and sketches would be greatly appreciated

Commenti (2)

• armchairshopper
    4 anni fa

There is only one photo in your ideabook.

Heavy draperies are not in style like they were years ago. If it were my home, I would keep the window coverings the way they are. The scenery through the windows is beautiful.

• PRO
    Two Blind Guys
    4 anni fa

The windows look great with the blinds and nice trim around them so I agree that drapes aren’t really needed in this kind of space. If you are set on doing drapes though, I would recommend side panels and the middle windows sharing a rod and panels. Similar to this rough mockup attached.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".