Houzz Logo Print
ebmahoney41

Great room! What are dimension of room & distance from screen to ball

Looking to build this type of room and really like the look of what you have done. Do the panels next to the screen come out while golfing?
Golf Sim & Home Theatre · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (9)

• PRO
    Indoor Golf Design
    4 anni fa

Hi Elizabeth, thank you!
    The distance from the ball to the screen depends on which system you go with. We sell multiple simulator brands. For this type of simulator, the minimum room size would be 15 ft x 18 ft.
    In this scenario, the panels next to the screen are actually storage closets. and the owner is a very accurate golfer! In most scenarios, we build & install soft sides that come out from the back wall toward the golfer.
    I hope that answers your questions. Give us a call, we'd love to help you with the design and build of your room. 602-888-4018 Brad

• Elizabeth Mahoney
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thank you so much! What is the ceiling height?

• PRO
    Indoor Golf Design
    4 anni fa

minimum would be 9' 6" - there are few variables that determine the room size.

• Elizabeth Mahoney
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thank you! What are the dimensions of the screen itself? Thanks!

• PRO
    Indoor Golf Design
    4 anni fa

Once again, There are a lot of variables depending on the projector you use, room size etc.

• Elizabeth Mahoney
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

We have a 14'8" x 21 foot room with 9 foot ceilings, what do you recommend for dimensions of simulator screen/enclosement? Thanks!

• PRO
    Indoor Golf Design
    4 anni fa

That is all a part of our service... we provide custom design & build. If you would like to engage us our services for your project, please give us a call at 602-888-4018.

• Elizabeth Mahoney
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Ok thank you! What are your office hours?

• PRO
    Indoor Golf Design
    4 anni fa

We are open 8am-5pm (Pacific Time) Monday-Friday. I look forward to speaking with you.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".