Houzz Logo Print
allisoninmd

Is trough just a slit or was it lined with something?

allisoninmd
10 anni fa
Did you just make a small slit in the granite or was something added to make it a knife trough? I have seen a metal insert and butch block insert? How did you do this one? Love the look!
Granite designed this kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Domicile San Francisco
    10 anni fa
    It's 1 1/4" wide slit. Basically we sliced the entire vertical slab and pulled the lower part forward to create the opening. This was a very meticulous client who knew every knife, every handle, their thickness and their use. He said he would never consider rubbing the edge on the stone so we didn't add any additional protection either for the edge of the blade or for this very durable stone. This doesn't work with every type of material but it certainly works with granite.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".