Houzz Logo Print
cherylbirth

How is this tile backsplash finished? No bullnose or Schluter trim.

cherylbirth
4 anni fa

I'm not sure if they just painted the edge of the tiles or what, but I like the look of it. Has any

one else done this and if so, would you be willing to share pictures?

Commenti (4)

• Hillside House
    4 anni fa

Some manufacturers (Fireclay, for example) offer tiles with glazed edges (one side, or two for corners) so you can install without any trim pieces.

Are you sure this doesn't just have white schluter, though?

cherylbirth ha ringraziato Hillside House
  • cherylbirth
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Hillside House, I actually don't know. If they use a white piece, they did such a good job I can't see it.

• aprilneverends
    4 anni fa

We did this. Glazed edges. Possible with custom tiles. You can ask for one glazed side, two sides, four sides if you want to ..but slight price difference with each glazed edge added))

I do have pics of the kitchen and maybe even closeup of tiles, but not of edges...I don't thik so. Maybe I'll check later

Good that you ask ahead of a time-we were totally unprepared..))

"So how you're going to finish the backsplash?"

and we were, like, "huh?"

ran and ordered those glazed edge tiles..

cherylbirth ha ringraziato aprilneverends
  • cherylbirth
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

I don't think that's an option with the tile we chose, but I'm definitely going to ask. Thank you!

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".