Houzz Logo Print
paddykk

What is the height of the Cabinet above the refrigerator?

paddykk
4 anni fa
You said it's a SubZero - so I guess that would be 84" height - which means the cabinet above it would be 32" (if you subtract 4" for the molding) - Is this correct?

The cabinet pulls you said are 224mm - did you use the same size for all the pull on the different cabinet doors in this kitchen irrespective of the ht and width?

What is the width of the two cabinets above the sink?

By the way thank you SO SO MUCH for patiently answering all the questions that have been asked EVEN if they were repeats!!

I will remember to vote for you the next time I get a request for a poll from Houzz.
Burnaby Capitol Hill Residence · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Tanya Schoenroth Design
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

Hi there; I'm happy to assist!

That Sub-Zero model was 736TCI, which required 80"h opening. The cabinet above worked out to approximately 36"h, plus the 4" header.

For the cabinet pulls, we did end up using one length everywhere, though that product was available in multiple lengths.

The horizontal upper cabinets above sink are each 36.1" wide.

Hope that helps!

paddykk ha ringraziato Tanya Schoenroth Design
  • paddykk
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Thank you for your prompt reply!!

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".