Houzz Logo Print
melissae1436

what is the flooring in bathroom and family room?

melissae1436
4 anni fa

Flooring question

Eldridge - Lake House · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    AVB
    4 anni fa

Thank you for your question, @melissae1436! The hardwood flooring used throughout the main living are of this home is Patriot Ridge Oak in Jackson. The flooring varies throughout the bathrooms in this home, so I will list all the bathroom flooring. The flooring used in the owner’s suite is Exotic Stone 12x24 Arctic Matte. The flooring used in two of three guest baths is Mayfair 16x32 Stella Argento Matte. The flooring used in the third guest bath is Tides 12x24 Sea Salt, and finally, the flooring used in the powder bath is Paramount Forum 12x24 Silver. We hope this helps answer your question! If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".