Houzz Logo Print
webuser_103813

Is the material strong enough to support drilled holes?

Jen B
4 anni fa
I'd like to be able to add short legs & possibly a towel bar to it. Do you think it would break apart?
Way Basics Eco Friendly Cat Litter Box With Doors, NonToxic & VOC Free, Espresso · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Way Basics
    4 anni fa

Hi Jen, thank you for your interest and question with Way Basics. Our Way Basics products can be attached with legs but we only recommend it if you're familiar with our product and material. As for the towel bar, please clarify how you're intending to do this so I can be able to better assist. Looking forward to hear back from you.

-Marwa

• Jen B
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

I'm not familiar with the material, so that's why I wanted to ask before I purchased. The legs & small towel bar or paper towel holder would be attached with wood screws I suppose. Is the material similar to particle board which might break apart in this scenario? Thanks very much for your time.

• PRO
    Way Basics
    4 anni fa

Hi Jen, thanks for clarifying. Find here a quick overview of our material. This could work but you need to be extra careful since the product is paper-based. Let me know any other questions.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".