Houzz Logo Print
tony_cee2

How comfy is this chair?

Tony Cee
4 anni fa

I was just wondering how comfy this chair is? Would anyone say its worth the price? style,material, etc.

Eames Tall Lounge Chair and Ottoman by Herman Miller, Santos Palisander · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    SmartFurniture
    4 anni fa

As said by reviews on the Smart Furniture site:

"I bought this chair for my living space for 2 reasons - looks and comfort. Let me say, it excels in both."

"I have wanted this chair and ottoman since I was 9 years old. These pieces are Herman Miller for me. They are hand made with care by people that understand the history and importance of this design. Pros - Hand made quality. The chair is extremely comfortable. Especially the tall version. The chair and ottoman are from the same piece of wood, so the sections match perfectly. The leather is soft and thick. The corners are stitched impeccably. The edges on the sections are hand smoothed to a perfect finish using wax paper. There are no squeaks or noises - which is amazing for this complicated design. Cons - I consider these pieces to be historical works of art. It is hard for me to sit in masterpieces. My wife and dogs do not share these feelings and nap in the Eames regularly."

Each Eames Lounge Chair is a timeless heirloom quality piece, and one of the most iconic and popular pieces of furniture in the world.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".