Houzz Logo Print
abhinav_kohli

which scheme is going better a wood or stone?

Abhinav Kohli
4 anni fa

Please help me which is looking better a staturio stone or wooden panelling
Thank you

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    Liveup Homes
    4 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 4 anni fa

Hi Abhinav,

The Staturio stone will look much better as it complements the furniture in terms of color and style.

It also reflects the lights and brings out a gleaming effect to the decor, on the other hand, the wooden paneling absorbs the light and thus makes the room look more dense.

• PRO
    Archkruti Studio
    4 anni fa

I would prefer to have the wooden panneling instead coz the whole space gives a nice intact and warm feeling. And also the effect in the corridor is enhanced by the wooden panelling. U should go for that!

• Anjaly S
    4 anni fa

Wooden panelling provides an elegant and neat appearance

• PRO
    GJ Studio
    4 anni fa

Wooden panelling, hands down. It smooths out the rough edges of stone cladding and provides warmth

• PRO
    Rashi Agarwal Designs
    4 anni fa

Hi,

The stone wall looks too heavy for the dining space ..consider painting the wall with a nice color and using some small contemporary art work or using a nice wall paper instead of veneers and stone work.

Hope that helps :)

Best

Rashi Agarwal

Rashi Agarwal Designs / Kolkata

• PRO
    SAB design studio
    4 anni fa

Go for wooden it gives you cozy feel

• PRO
    Magical Spaces
    4 anni fa

wooden.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".