Houzz Logo Print
jeanjeanremodelmachine

Countertop material

Mittens Cat
4 anni fa
Hi again, is that a quartz counter and in what color? The previous photo shows it looking grey but this looks slightly blue-grey (which is gorgeous). We are also doing walnut kitchen but have been a little timid about using anything but white counter (concerned that all that dark walnut could overwhelm the room).
Midcentury Modern 2 · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    HAUS | Architecture For Modern Lifestyles
    4 anni fa

These tops are Silestone "Calypso". It's more gray with not a lot of blue in reality, we believe. Here the material was used for the tops and the backsplash. If you are doing darker cabinets, it may be okay to do a darker top if the flooring, walls, and/or ceilings are a lighter color for contrast. Also, how much natural light you are getting into the space will be a factor.

Mittens Cat ha ringraziato HAUS | Architecture For Modern Lifestyles
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".