Houzz Logo Print
listan1

Did you use different whites on the various buildings?

listan1
4 anni fa

I saw on one building you said you used Benjamin Moore Sail Cloth, then this one is BM Linen White. Seems odd to switch whites for the exteriors of the group of buildings — can you confirm? Which white is used on the main house? Thanks! Absolutely beautiful job with everything.

Mine Road Farm - Exterior · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd.
    4 anni fa

listan1,

This was intentional. The outbuildings were completed first and the decision was made to go slightly lighter when the house was painted.

listan1 ha ringraziato Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd.
  • listan1
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Okay! So Sail Cloth was used on the barn as the white (per another photo and answer you gave) and Linen White was used on this building here (maybe this is a stable). What white was used on the non-stone portions of the residence/house? And is the non-stone portion a stucco? Thanks so much!

• PRO
    Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd.
    4 anni fa

This is the north side of the barn, so this is Sail Cloth.

Linen White was used on the clapboard siding at the house.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".