geunderwood

Curb Appeal for Front of House

geunderwood
4 anni fa

Need Ideas for front of house

Commenti (5)

• Stacey Collins
    4 anni fa

Hi GE, can you post some pics from further away so we can see the entire facade and perhaps the neighbors too?

• Sigrid
    4 anni fa

Start by pruning your shrubs to under the windows.

• geunderwood
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Yes, I will post other pics from further back. I've been in here since 2004. I want a whole new look. Hate the lattice, (can't see), but willing to do something else. I want to do away with this. Thinking about some grasses that don't get too high. Has to be simple, not a green thumb. Hate the color. Exterior done prior to finding house. Like siding color, but not trim color. Thanks.

• geunderwood
    Autore originale
    4 anni fa

Husband usually does landscaping, but had rotator cuff surgery and it was cold before, so not had time to cut.

• PRO
    LiveWell Outdoors
    4 anni fa

A little paint and some potted plants at the entry (if there's room) can greatly help improve curb appeal. When do you plan on starting this project?

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".