Houzz Logo Print
katie_speights

Angled master bathroom advice

katie s
5 anni fa

Looking to put a 60" vanity on the angled wall and a large master style stand up shower somewhere. Help with design?

Commenti (6)

• lizziesma
    5 anni fa

Is this space currently configured like your drawing?

• katie s
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Midtown - currently haven't added the toilet because I'm not sure what size shower, and therefore where the toilet would fit. Hoping for some advice!

• PRO
    Sabrina Alfin Interiors
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

I think the only choice you have is to put a 3' x 4' shower in the lower right corner (long side on the wall adjacent to the door) and the toilet in the lower left corner. You need 15" from the centerline of the toilet on either side. I'd seriously consider a wall mount toilet to minimize the projection. Also, see if you can't make the shower barrier-free so the floor is all one level.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    5 anni fa
    What is the full footprint of the space. Angled walls rarely perform well. Ate there angled walls behind it?
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    5 anni fa
    Are there
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".