Houzz Logo Print
sarahedeakins

Front door help!

5 anni fa

We recently swapped out our double door for the below pictured single door with sidelight configuration. Right now, the portion between the door and sidelights is a white, nonstainable wood, with the little piece of trim that’s unfinished nailed to the top. I don’t know how to finish off this door. The easiest option would be to paint the part between the door and sidelights white, but I don’t think I’m going to like that look. I am also considering painting the sidelights and possibly the door too, although I hate to because the stain is pretty. Any ideas? Nothing is off the table here! I’ll post additional pictures for more perspective below.

Commenti (4)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".