Houzz Logo Print
emefchicago

what is the vanity-top material? beautiful!!

emefchicago
5 anni fa
Urban Zen Spa Bath · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Lauren Levant Interior
    5 anni fa

Thank you! The vanity top is absolute black leathered granite, which was produced locally by our countertop manufacturer.

• Diane Monson
    5 anni fa

What is the brand, size and color of the tile you used on the wall and floor? It is beautiful.

• PRO
    Lauren Levant Interior
    5 anni fa

Thank you! Both tiles were made by Porcelanosa. The wall tile was 18" X 47" and the floor tile was 31" X 31". This was in the Pietra Bluestone series. There are many similar-looking tiles available in a faux-concrete look. I'd recommend searching for something in the gray family that is available in multiple sizes and has a matte texture to it. We hope this is helpful to you!

• Tracy Tripp
    4 anni fa

Can you tell me who makes the cabinet and what type of wood? It's beautiful!!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".