Houzz Logo Print
pcarlberg

Love the maple countertop! Where could I find that?

pcarlberg
5 anni fa
We're doing a complete kitchen remodel and I love the warmth of the wood on my island. Am having a hard time finding where to find something this rich looking.
Farm Cottage · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Rosewood Custom Cabinetry & Millwork
    5 anni fa

The counters are actually a solid walnut, we purchased some beautiful FEQ 8/4 walnut, all heartwood and simply glued for width, maximizing the width of each board. We then finished with a clear satin spray applied conversion varnish, no stain, and presto, incredibly beautiful rich natural walnut counters. Over time, it will actually mellow out and become lighter depending on sun exposure. If you prefer the darkness, you will probably want to use a high end wood stain. Enjoy, Rosewood

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".