Houzz Logo Print
amberc81

Neutral Nursery

amberc81
10 anni fa
Looking for ideas for paint colors and theme to paint and decorate our nursery. The color and theme will need to work for boy or girl as we have decided to not find out the sex. We originally planned on a grey and yellow theme but decided to purchase a pine crib that may not go as well with grey walls now. The picture of the crib is incl. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Commenti (11)

• PRO
    Granite Grannies
    10 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 10 anni fa
    I love the idea of grey and yellow, but now that you are introducing another color (the pine crib) maybe you should just stick with grey.
    Nursery, Ashburn, VA · Maggiori informazioni
    I think brown and grey look nice together! Good luck with your new nursery!
  • PRO
    Lullaby Paints
    10 anni fa
    If you are looking for the perfect wall color to go along with your crib, our paints are baby-safe and eco-friendly. Our color "Bengt" would be beautiful paired with your crib. You can purchase it and browse our other colors here: https://lullabypaints.com/shop/all-colors/
  • User
    10 anni fa
    I really like the white on white with the addition of natural wood elements (in this case your crib) in this nursery. Although some of the furnishings and accessories in this room are more girly, I think with some tweaks this could be a beautiful gender neutral nursery.
    Pearson's Room · Maggiori informazioni
  • mpoulsom
    10 anni fa
    How about a sagey green color? that would work for either gender and then you could add blues to it for a boy and some sort of pink touches for a girl....and it doesn't have to be pink pink...it could be a pale peachy color!
  • 14thstreet
    10 anni fa
    What about taupe, white and aqua? Almost like what's shown in your crib photo... could pop it with orangey red.
    [houzz=
    Taupe Suzani Crib Bedding Collection by Carousel Designs · Maggiori informazioni
    ]

Aqua, yellow and taupe?
    [houzz=
    Traditional Nursery · Maggiori informazioni
    ]
  • mpoulsom
    10 anni fa
    I love blue too! i think it goes with either gender personally.. very pretty. I'm a girl and I had a blue and white room when I was little. :)

I also think you should paint the ceiling!

[houzz=
    Traditional Nursery · Maggiori informazioni
    ]
  • mpoulsom
    10 anni fa
    very cute....
  • mjmil
    10 anni fa
    Congratulations of the new addition - a very exciting time. All of the suggestions are so wonderful it will be hard to decide. I actually am partial to the turquoise white and coral. It is bright and cheery.
  • PRO
    Stanton Designs-online design services
    10 anni fa
    Grey and nurseries are popular, I'm working on a design for a girls nursery and the main color is grey. If you were to choose a more blue/grey, that would look really nice with that crib. I would even suggest like a light sage green.
  • User
    10 anni fa
    If you haven't already try searching the ideabooks for gender neutral nursery for ideas. Here's one of a few articles
    http://houzz.com/ideabooks/36975
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".