Houzz Logo Print
dowdowburns

Anyone with Scandinavian style home?

dowdowburns
10 anni fa
The Scandinavian style always attracted me.

Anyone want to give ideas for a fresh new home?

Maybe there are some houzzers with this style :)

Commenti (24)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    10 anni fa
    There are some lovely photos in the phot section - just type Scandinavian in the search button !!! :-)
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Hello :) I've already tried that. But I prefer someone whom I can discuss with!
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    10 anni fa
    Try contacting a designer in the 'Find Local Pros' search box.
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    10 anni fa
    oh ! ok !! so is this a concept design for a new build that you are thinking about ?! what sort of plot do you have ?! there doesn't seem to be any bathrooms in this sketch ?!?
    dowdowburns ha ringraziato OnePlan
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    10 anni fa
    I ment to add are you off grid ?! hence the lack of bathrooms ?!
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    You made my day :) I forgot to write "bathroom" near the small yard. At least you really saw my sketch !
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    This is our new home.... We have only the walnut kitchen [which will be installed in October this year].

I really like the Scandinavian design. But I'm completely lost.
  • Brenda
    10 anni fa
    are you sure about this design? ... 30% of the floor space seems to be dedicated to hallways and the entry space ...
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Where I live we have different types of home. We built everything in stone masonry.

I can tell you that the rooms are very big, and the hallway is very long, like you need roller skates all the time :) Compared to other houses, our is very large.
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    and the corridor is not that wide like it is proportioned in the sketch
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    10 anni fa
    I am loving the idea of you using roller-skates indoors !! What a hoot !!! So glad you do have bathrooms too !!!
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 10 anni fa
    When regarding cleaning the place then it's not fun at all :)
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    still looking for ideas ....
  • PRO
    OnePlan
    10 anni fa
    Is it all built already ?!
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Yes. We are doing last few things.... I've thought it's so difficult to place things out. I really wish I can find someone with ideas like mine so I can discuss some things.

I have other discussion opened for a fire stove. I have already bought it but I dont know how can I decorate around it; like logs storage etc.... I dont want to leave it alone 'cause it is kind of a boring thing. I thing I've lost hope for what I'm trying find :(
  • Brenda
    10 anni fa
    Ideabook: How To Get That Modern Scandinavian Look (click on "ideabook" under the photo)

https://www.houzz.com/magazine/how-to-get-that-modern-scandinavian-look-stsetivw-vs~3674794
  • Brenda
    10 anni fa
    Ideabook: Fresh Scandinavian Style in the Hague (click on "ideabook" under the photo)

https://www.houzz.com/magazine/my-houzz-fresh-scandinavian-style-in-the-hague-stsetivw-vs~1941952
    dowdowburns ha ringraziato Brenda
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Hello Brenda.... do you have any ideas that goes with a small black cast iron stove please? not something big but at least it accomplish my stove. something like scandinavian style...
  • Brenda
    10 anni fa
    Ideabook: Sweetness and Light in a Swedish Family Home (click on "ideabook" under the photo)

https://www.houzz.com/magazine/houzz-tour-sweetness-and-light-in-a-swedish-family-home-stsetivw-vs~4451674
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    I really liked those links. Thank you very much Brenda.

Do you think you can help me about the wood burning stove?

I don't want something huge because I have about 3 metre width where I want to place it. The stove's with is 60cm. Still confused.... Sorry if I bothered you, but I really wish I can settle this problem off my mind.
  • dowdowburns
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Something more full filling than this....
  • PRO
    Swedish Interior Design
    10 anni fa
    hi we can definately help you with that classic swedish look - check out our site http://www.swedishinteriordesign.co.uk for some great ideas and drop us an email if you have any questions we can help you with
    dowdowburns ha ringraziato Swedish Interior Design
  • PRO
    Swedish Interior Design
    10 anni fa
    no problem - do drop us an email if you have any questions
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".