Houzz Logo Print
petmaro

Idea's needed for this sad area

I am completely stuck for idea's on how to green up and finish this area . There is a Pool to the right of this area . The dead Dragon Tree and Frangipani were hit badly with frost and will have to go but the Hedging has to stay . Would love some idea's

Commenti (6)

• julie herbert
    5 anni fa
    A fire pit that is a great sculpture when not alight, you have a gorgeous area ,adding greenery will look amazing
  • Margaret Roeleven
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Hi Julie ...... i love your picture's and idea's ! That Fire Pit is gorgeous !

• julie herbert
    5 anni fa
    Hi Margaret, I love the fire pit also, it makes a real statement and could look gorgeous on your decking, your furniture is perfect, love the colour of the planters that you already have, by continuing with that colour and adding lush plants it could look stunning, a water feature could look great also , this is a hedge of syzygium australe the native Lilly pilly, you could pleach this a little higher, very hardy.
  • georgi02
    5 anni fa

Hi Margaret, what a great space. I'd put stainless steel decorative screens as Julie Herbert has suggested or a couple of large scale garden mirrors to break up the wall , and between them I'd put a flat large-ish water feature in, then change out the plants in the pots for plants with lime green foliage and invest in garden lighting - there are some amazing LED garden uplights and pond lights that would work brilliantly. I'd also change my throw cushions to a a mix of bright pink, yellow and lime green that will boost.

• PRO
    Designer Plants Aust.
    5 anni fa

You could look at artificial hedging or vertical gardens! They're a really good solution to the problem and they look incredible, and are UV and weather protected. Jump on our website https://designerplants.com.au/ for some ideas, and I'll post some photos below of jobs we have done in the past :)

Patio Fence Transformation · Maggiori informazioni

Patio Fence Transformation · Maggiori informazioni

Deborah Hutton's Brick Wall Transformation · Maggiori informazioni

Deborah Hutton's Brick Wall Transformation · Maggiori informazioni

Indoor Green Wall · Maggiori informazioni

Indoor Green Wall · Maggiori informazioni

Outdoor Wall transformation: Before and After · Maggiori informazioni

Outdoor Wall transformation: Before and After · Maggiori informazioni

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".