Houzz Logo Print
ryanbuening

Where to put sectional?

Ryan
5 anni fa

Hi all. I'm currently buying furniture and trying to determine which room to put a sectional in. I'm not sure if it would be better in the family room or living room. Image can be found below or here (https://i.imgur.com/sphqciE.png).

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks!

Living Room
Family Room
Both

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Kitchen & Bath Galleria
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

On the plan, it looks like the sectional is more suited to the family room size wise. But it really depends on how you are going to use the space. Since it looks like you are having an entertainment unit in the living room and you might be spending more time in there, maybe that is where you would want to put it because you'll use it more. Finish off the room with a coffee table and some chairs, and maybe a sofa back (console) table for the foyer.

• User
    5 anni fa

Instead of a large sectional, I would look at a sofa and a loveseat, or a pair of chairs. Much more functional and interesting. You get more variety in seating and variety of fabrics. More flexibility.

Ryan ha ringraziato User
  • PRO
    Anglophilia
    5 anni fa

If you are determined to have a sectional, put it in your family room. In your LR, get a 72" sofa and a pair of chairs.

Ryan ha ringraziato Anglophilia
  • Ryan
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Thanks all! We've decided to go with a sectional in the family room with an accent chair. Still need to figure out what we are doing in the living room. Leaning towards a sofa and a recliner or accent chairs.

• User
    5 anni fa

Neither. Sectionals are far too limiting.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".