Houzz Logo Print
marinellodesign

Love the stone. Could you, please, tell what kind is it? thank you.

I
guest house · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Rick O'Donnell Architect, LLC
    10 anni fa
    Native Texas limestone; block cut (sawn edge cuts) in 8" and 16" modules or sizes. Supplied by two quarries in Jarrell, Texas, just north of Georgetown (about 30 miles north of Austin) - A.J. Brauer Stone and Espinoza Stone.
    MARINELLO DESIGN ha ringraziato Rick O'Donnell Architect, LLC
  • PRO
    MARINELLO DESIGN
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    I really appreciate your information. Very nice of you to provide all the stones specs and vendor. My best regards and success in your practice. Beautiful project, by the way. Love the fluidity of the natural landscape. Congratulations. mm
  • PRO
    Cobra Stone Inc.
    9 anni fa
    www.cobrastone.com
  • PRO
    Rick O'Donnell Architect, LLC
    9 anni fa
    Native Texas limestone; block cut (sawn edge cuts) with flat surface face out; 8" and 16" modules.
    Supplied by two different quarries in Jarrell, Texas (just north of Georgetown - about 30 miles north of Austin):
    A.J. Brauer Stone and Espinoza Stone.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".