Houzz Logo Print
rennmarta

Border for “marble look” tile?

Marta
5 anni fa
The matching bullnose tiles do not have color wrap on the bullnose edge. It is needed for one vertical shower edge AND 11 feet of wainscoting top edge of tile around a tub.
Would you use it anyway or would you try to match a plain white pencil tile or chair rail tile?Or use Schluter trim?

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    5 anni fa

Schluter

• PRO
    Kitchen & Bath Galleria
    5 anni fa

It depends on the overall style of the bathroom. Pencil or chair rail tile can be good for a traditional/transitional look. And Schluter edging lends nicely to a more modern look.

• PRO
    Raegan Ford Interior Design
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

We recently encountered this very same issue on a project. I agree with the above comment from the Kitchen & Bath Galleria, it really depends on the look you are going for. Our project had a transitional look so the SBN (bull-nose edged) was the way to go for our client. Something also to keep in mind is that Schluter is a solid color as well, so in choosing that option you still get a "solid-colored" finish, but you are also adding another grout line between the tile and the Schluter.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".