Houzz Logo Print
ih_tlim

how to remove abrasive scratches from ceramic glass tile

Ih Tlim
5 anni fa
installed glass ceramic tile, shiny, and after grouting floor, I noticed abrasive scratches from the grout, need to know how to remove scratcbhes
Tierra y Fuego Handmade Ceramic Tile, 4.25x4.25" Gold Yellow, Box of 45 · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Tierra y Fuego
    5 anni fa

Hello, the lines or scratches as you referred to them are most likely the crazing that appears on all ceramic tiles. Crazing is a natural characteristic of ceramics ( pottery/ tile) and with the grout they can become more prominent, specially when using a dark colored grout with a light tile. One of the products that we recommend to clean grout residues is the Grout Haze Clean Up from Aqua Mix. Please make sure to read the instructions and test a small area before applying to the whole installation.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".