Houzz Logo Print
samiandsonsremodeling

what is the name of the fountain? what kind of tile work is on it?

It is the center of attention in the picture, very beautifully constructed.
Charles McClure, landscape architect · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Charles McClure - Professional Site Planning
    5 anni fa

Hi. I am not sure what you would call this. It's a pool really. The shell is gunnite. Glass tile. The fountain risers were supposed to be cut off right below the surface....can control everything!!!!

The pool equipment (pump and filter) is remote. It's a pool really. I mean not intended to swim in, but the structure and equipment and finishes defines it as a pool. A pool contractor built if from my design and specs.

Hope that helps.

CM

• Joy Butler
    5 anni fa

This fountain is so pretty. I love how it is the center of attention in this space yet it is so simple. I would love to have something like this in my home. http://www.yourgiftshopping.com/outdoor/patio-lawn-garden/fountains-outdoor.html

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".