Houzz Logo Print

Help with vanity light placement

5 anni fa
I am going to be replacing mirror and picture with one rectangular framed wall mirror that will be over pedestal sink and toilet. Wall is 5 ft wide. Should I center 24” vanity light over sink or center with wall.

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Estudio Peralez - Residential Design
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

What is the height and width of the new framed mirror? Also, what is the distance from the center of the sink to the adjacent wall? One thing to consider is will centering the 24" light fixture over the sink place the right end of the light fixture too tight to the wall?

• felizlady
    5 anni fa
    Center it over the sink. Definitely. I hope there is a ceiling light in the bathroom, because the lights you have shown will not allow much light except thru the opening at the bottom, which probably won’t be sufficient for makeup, hair or shaving.
  • Barbara Almandarz
    5 anni fa

Definitely center the light over the sink only. And why are you putting in such a large mirror?

Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    It is a powder room with low ceilings and it feels choppy to me. I feel it would open up room. I haven’t bought mirror yet. The light is the same size as current, which doesn’t touch wall. Is it a mistake to do? I’m taking out deco border and transitioning out of Tuscan.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".