Houzz Logo Print
andy_smith4

Black framed bath screen

Andy Smith
5 anni fa

Hi all,

I've seen this come up a few times, but hoping someone can help!

I'm looking for a bath screen to match this: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/571323902723149848/

Very difficult in the UK, and quotes I've had are around £4k. Surely this isn't too difficult to create?

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

Andy

Commenti (11)

• PRO
    Bathroom + Kitchen Eleven
    5 anni fa

Hi Andy,

Does it have to be a fixed panel from bath to the ceiling? We can suggest a screen that has a black wall profile if you're local to Surrey or South West London? :)

- Adam

• PRO
    Opun
    5 anni fa

Hi Andy,

These are available in the UK, and should come in lower than £4K.

We cover London and the home counties and would be delighted to help you design & build your perfect bathroom.

Kind regards,

Opun - your home improvement experts

• PRO
    Burgess Kitchens Ltd
    5 anni fa

I have had a quick look at my bathroom suppliers and cannot find this screen. The best value I can find for you to buy independently is this two panel bath screen from Heat and Plumb at £665 or (not full height and with curve) this Twyfords screen at £215 (you have probably seen these and rejected them already).

• PRO
    Croydon Window Company Ltd
    5 anni fa

Hi Andy, depending on your location we can do shower screens...

www.croydonwindows.com

• Andy Smith
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
  • Andy Smith
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Bumping this to the top as I look for a new supplier for this...

Is there anyone in London who can help with shower screen per the reference at the top of the thread?

Looking like 800mm wide, and 2100mm tall, 8mm easy-clean glass, with a pewter/matte black frame on three sides.

I am about to finish all of the bathroom, and the shower screen is the last (and now delayed) part of the project, so timing is important!

Thanks!

Andy

• PRO
    The Majestic Shower Company Ltd.
    5 anni fa

Hi Andy, we provide lots of bespoke solutions and may be able to help with this. We are a manufacturer and work with lots of showrooms in London such as West One, CP Hart and Alternative bathrooms.

We work with 10mm toughened glass - we also have a Matt Black finish. This would be a bespoke option as its ceiling fixed so the lead time would be around 4 weeks from the point of order. We could potentially offer as part of our Monaco range - link below. Price wise this would be approximately £1,200 to £1,500

http://www.majesticshowers.com/portfolios/frameless/monaco/

We also offer a measure and installation service and this would be in the region of £710 Inc VAT

Your best bet would be to contact one of these retailers to enquire, they will then place an order with us should this be required

Hope this helps

Majestic Showers

• PRO
    Go Glass Design Ltd
    5 anni fa

https://bit.ly/2Xt3hL6 Hi Andy, I can help with this, we launched a range of black framed shower options last year - we would charge you around £500.00 with 10mm Easy Clean Toughened glass and delivery to London would be around 2 weeks. We would custom make the glass screen to size required. I can price this exactly if you call me on 01223 211041.

Regards

Tracy

Go Glass Design

• PRO
    Bespoke Frameless Glass ltd
    5 anni fa

Hi Andy, A custom made shower screen is straight forward the costing you said seem extremely high for what is just glass and channel, CR Laurence provide a matt black range of shower hardware including channel.

We are based in Bristol not sure how far that is for you but if your close we can certainly help.

Many thanks BFG

• PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles
    5 anni fa

We unfortunately don't do bath screen like that as standard that would go all the way to the ceiling but possibly could do a bespoke option. Otherwise Merlyn has a range of black screens.

https://merlynshowering.com/product-type/bath-screens/?product_types=243&product_ranges[]=226

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".