Houzz Logo Print
robin_gold4361

I love the doorless shower. What is the length of the shower?

Robin Gold
5 anni fa
Banker's Hill Loft Condo · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Payte Miller Interiors
    5 anni fa
    Hi Robin~

The opening is 24” and the glass is 48”. This replaced a typical tub / shower insert, which is 60”.

If you are looking to install a similar look, I would suggest a couple things. My client says water does splash on the bath floor, even with using a rain head over a typical standard shower head, which would really wet that area. So, he placed a teak mat down over a bath mat so the floor, which is marble, will not get damaged. He rotates the mat every two days. He then used other teak items to accent the shower. My point, install a rain head and not a standard shower head in a spotless shower this size.

Lastly, if your floor allows, installing a curb-less shower would be ideal but make sure the floor has a slope towards the plumbing wall to help keep the water flowing in the opposite dir croon of your bathroom.

Have a great day!
    ~ Shannon
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".