Houzz Logo Print
croig

Shiplap

croig
5 anni fa
Love the bathroom!! Could you please share what material was used for the shiplap? Also did you use any primer, water resistand material, or have any recommendation about it? I won't be using a vanity with backsplash and I am concern about the humidity form the faucet use.
The Big White Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Birgitte Pearce Design
    5 anni fa

We made our own shiplap for this bathroom. However, you can also buy shiplap from most building supply centers. We used a regular Benjamin Moore primer and Benjamin Moore Regal Select in Eggshell finish on the walls. Eggshell finish is mildew resistant and is holding up well. You can also use their Aura Bath & Spa paint which is specified for high humidity areas. Good luck with your project.

• croig
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

Thank you Birgitte!

Do you think is it still viable to use a vanity without a backsplash? having all those considerations, or you would rater use a backsplash for sure?

• npajek
    3 anni fa

Great bathroom! Where is the vanity from?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".