Houzz Logo Print
melanie_ray

Love the island! and chairs!

Melanie Ray
5 anni fa
What granite and colored cabinet is that and where are they from? also is the perimeter counter white?
Denali Delight · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Signature Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
    5 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 5 anni fa

Thank you for your question! Oakcraft is the manufacture of the cabinetry. The
    perimeter "Thunder" and the island "Cobblestone" are both custom colors specially formulated by Oakcraft for our clients. The island counter top is quartz in Pacifica by Silestone. Yes, the perimeter is a color of white its Della Terra Quartz in Denali from Arizona Tile.

• Melanie Ray
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

thanks and the island counter top and backslash ? is the backsplash just a white subway tile? what color is the grout do you know?

• Melanie Ray
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa

sorry i meant what is the granite used on the island?

• PRO
    Signature Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
    5 anni fa

The backsplash is H-Line Series in Pumice Glossy, from Arizona Tile. The grout brand is Custom in Bleached Wood. And the island is actually quartz in Pacifica by Silestone.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".