Houzz Logo Print
macfarlane

Beautiful home; what the exterior colours please? Many thanks.

macfarlane
5 anni fa
Misc Projects · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (8)

• PRO
    The Front Door / Dwayne Carruth
    5 anni fa

sorry but I am not able to release those colors.

• Michelle L
    3 anni fa

first time I've seen that on Houzz. That's the point of this website, as a resource. If you're not willing to share, then why post on a resource website? Nice.

• macfarlane
    Autore originale
    3 anni fa

Hi Michelle,

I tried to replicate this trim colour after no response. I went with BM's Chelsea Grey, which ended up being darker than the grey trim in the posted photo. I'd still like to know what that colour is. I don't know if it's the time-of-day lighting, but it has a bit more silver. Perhaps it's a custom colour.

• PRO
    The Front Door / Dwayne Carruth
    3 anni fa

MIchelle - I'm very sorry but that is not what this website is for. we were paid by a custom client to design their home. why would you expect to get that information for free? I'm happy to get you in touch with the interior designer that did the color selections and you can hire her to pick your colors if you would like.

• princesszeezo
    3 anni fa

Shutter color looks like French gray

• Cheryl Hurley
    3 anni fa

Well, that’s super silly.

• jocelyn5004
    3 anni fa

Homebunch.com has many decorating ideas and they always show all the colors used in the project.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".