Houzz Logo Print
fmlondon

vanity unit inquiry

fmlondon
5 anni fa
Hello
I have a tricky (lack of!) space for a vanity unit and made-to-measure is probably least hassle.

The unit should be:
*contemporary style, laminated white
* wall mounted
* basin is above counter (concealed piping)
* taps will be wall mounted
* ideally 2 rows of drawers for storage
* counter top...guidance appreciated! Surface needs to cope with beauty lotions/ potions/oils/make up!

This is for an ensuite bathroom not with huge traffic. I’m still confirming dimensions so estimate is approx 570-600mm.

Perhaps we can speak to discuss budget?

Best regards

Fiona

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Harts Woodworking Ltd
    5 anni fa
    Good morning Fiona thank you for making a enquiry regards your sink vanity unit .
    I will be happy to sort out a estimated cost for a unit based on your specifications . I would recommend we price for a finish painted cabinetry this can be in any colour . The drawers need to work do as to avoid any plumbing which would need to be made others . With regards the work top I would avoid marble as it is prone to staining . However some granites and natural stones would be suitable or alternatively you could look at quartz or possibly solid surface which comes in a variety of colours .ie-corian
    I see you found the bathroom cabinet that I designed for a client which was in walnut would you like me to price you up this design to your sizes ?
    Regards
    Andrew Hart
    Harts Woodworking
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".