Houzz Logo Print
jshar2004

What combination of vanity and quartz top do you recommend?

jshar2004
6 anni fa

Hi guys,

I'm losing my mind choosing the material for a MB remodel. Please help me out. I have two questions:

1. which quartz/vanity combination works best with the carrara porcelain tiles?

2. For the shower floor, the only mosaic tiles that I can find that really match the porcelain are made of marble. I'd rather go all porcelain for maintenance reasons. It's a small 9x5 bathroom so I wanted to keep everything the same color. Is there any alternative mosaic hexagon colors I should look into that doesn't have a contrast?

The floors and walls will be porcelain that looks like carrara marble (all matte finish). See pic:

I haven't purchased the vanity yet, but the choices are white, gray, or light gray. See pic of the color choices:

For the countertop, I am getting a really good deal on some caeserstone/silestone. The choices are as follows:

Caeserstone-Georgian Bluffs:

http://www.caesarstone.com.au/colour/6134-georgian-bluffs

Don't know the names of other two (they have a layer of dust on them):

My favorite is white cabinet + the gray top. But I fear it will be on the darker side. Can I please get some input?

Thanks for all the help!

Commenti (7)

• jshar2004
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

thank you!

Just curious why you choose the light gray or dark vanity over the white?

• PRO
    Carolina Kitchen & Bath
    6 anni fa

My hall bath has similar tile in the shower and we went with a white shaker-style door (Merillat Classic Portrait) in Cotton (white) and MSI Calacatta Vincenza quartz top. If I'd had my druthers, I'd have gone with Shale, which is similar to the second door from the left. Our tile on the floor was gray and it was too much the same for my husband.

• lupins4
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Honestly, from your choices, I don’t think you can go very wrong here. I would something other than white because I like a little contrast and your floor is white, so a white cabinet and countertop would be too much...and I would worry about the different undertones and shades of white clashing.

• Diana
    6 anni fa

Would you ever do a wood vanity to add warmth?

We are doing something similar with the maison vanity from RH and start white quartz top. But in your case, I see that huge piece of white stone. That may go well?

This vanity also comes in an antique gray color (which pulls both cool and warm tones). That is the color I am going with.

Otherwise, if you are deadset with the vanity cabinet choices in your photo, I would go with the one on the far left of the white.

Summerset Drive Master Bathroom Remodel · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    SANOMA Kitchen & Bath
    6 anni fa

I think that a white vanity and Georgian Bluffs is a winning combination with your flooring. It will be beautiful!

• PRO
    Carolina Kitchen & Bath
    6 anni fa

If you want to do a wood vanity to add warmth, go with cherry wood or maple with a finish that has more red tones. Natural or lightly stained cherry has pinky tones that come across more red after finishing. It also has depth and the grain has more definition than cherry-stained maple. The finish in Diana's photo is more of a flat chestnut color

solid cherry cabinets, marble subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances · Maggiori informazioni

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".