where is the barn door from?

sxp245
6 anni fa
Modern house remodel Foyer · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Project Guru
    6 anni fa

Hi Thanks for asking, I believe this is a Trustile door painted to match our design plan, with barn door hardware.

• sxp245
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thank you for responding! Do you know the measurement from the front door to the opening of the barn door? We are thinking of something very similar, but we have only 26 inches between the front door and the rough opening to our study and wondered if it would work. Also what is the barn door size, if you don't mind sharing.

• PRO
    Project Guru
    6 anni fa

The barn door actually rolls away from the front door in this case. I don't think there was enough space for the barn door on the other side. Plus the stopper for the front door would likely interfere with the barn door. Good luck with your project.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".