Houzz Logo Print
wgt123

Radiator towel rail - brands

kwg kwg
6 anni fa
Ultima modifica:6 anni fa

Hello

Can anyone recommend any good 'brands' for radiator towel rails? Or brands to avoid? Does it even matter which brand as long as it looks good? Looking for modern style.

Thanks very much.

Commenti (7)

• PRO
    BigBathroomShop
    6 anni fa

Milano heated towel rails offer excellent value for money, and there's a wide choice of styles and sizes. They have a quality steel construction for durability. http://www.bigbathroomshop.co.uk/Heating/Heated_Towel_Rails/All_Heated_Towel_Rails/ca10087.html

kwg kwg ha ringraziato BigBathroomShop
  • PRO
    Feature Radiators
    6 anni fa

Agree re the Sussex range, we are a retailer on these. They have a 25 year warranty as they are stainless steel. Lots of sizes, next day delivery, excellent service, etc. I have them in my bathrooms as does my mum and auntie! Just call me on 01274 567789 if you need more info.

Heating for small bathrooms · Maggiori informazioni

kwg kwg ha ringraziato Feature Radiators
  • PRO
    Feature Radiators
    6 anni fa

Definitely avoid cheap rails (under £150) as they will have thin coatings of chrome or paint and will be much more prone to rust in damp bathrooms and just don't last. Its a false economy. You obvs don't have to worry about rust if you go for stainless steel.

kwg kwg ha ringraziato Feature Radiators
  • kwg kwg
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thanks everyone, I will take look at the Sussex. I called up my local plumbing shop and they also recommended Bisque, Zehnder, Reina and Phoenix but Sussex is apparently the best. Any views on these other ranges will be most appreciated. Now it's time for research :-)

• PRO
    Feature Radiators
    6 anni fa

Your best bet is to make sure you see whatever you are considering in the flesh and compare as you just can't tell on photographs. I would strongly advise a visit to a showroom. Where are you based? Our showroom is based in West Yorkshire and is the largest in the UK so we have a range of towel rails to view. Warm regards.

• kwg kwg
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa

Thanks Feature Radiators, yes I think I need to go to a showroom, unfortunately I'm in London so too far away to come up for the visit :-)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".