Houzz Logo Print
samb

Dark/black kitchen cabinets - are they high maintenance

samb
6 anni fa
I am considering dark, possibly black or a dark grey cabinets in my new kitchen. Can anyone with dark cabinets let me know if you find these high maintenance. Do they show fingerprints, marks etc more than other lighter colours? Do you have matt or gloss etc. Would love your thoughts.

Commenti (2)

• Daisy England
    6 anni fa

I have supermatt in my home and gloss in my holiday home. So one of each. Gloss is still a very good seller. Marks do show but are really easy to wipe off. Dark grey (I presume you mean dust grey) is more popular than black gloss. Matt doors do show marks but I find it only shows them when you're looking at the doors from a certain angle with light on them. Again easy to clean. You can't use polish on matt doors but you could on gloss. Both can be cleaned with a damp (not wet) cloth and buffed up with a microfibre duster but I have found Vuplex and a Magic Eraser the best to move mucky marks.

Nothing to choose between them really so just go for your favourite choice.

• PRO
    Haus12 Interiors
    6 anni fa

Hi,

Another option is you may want to consider FENIX - we have used this product several times and found it to be fantastic and so, so tough, durable, as well as repairable!

FENIX

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".