Houzz Logo Print
homegirlnh

Darker grey in bathroom?

homegirlnh
6 anni fa
We are replacing our pedestal sink and I am thinking of taking this opportunity to darken the grey bathroom color, which has felt too wispy. It's a guest bathroom, so less of a workhorse space. Any reason to avoid darks in the bathroom? Our shower on the other side of t he room is white subway tile.

Commenti (10)

• mark_rachel
    6 anni fa

A small bathroom is a great place to add character with paint. You don't want it to be dungeon like, but a darker color can work for sure.

• homegirlnh
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Thank you! And if it's a bust, I suppose repainting won't be a big deal.
  • PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    6 anni fa

I think I'd LOVE a dark gray in there. Especially in contrast to the white molding, shower tile, toliet etc. Do it!!! And post follow up pictures! :)

• Bev
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

I just read an article last night about adding some darker, deeper colors to the rooms in your house. As long as you have plenty of light, a darker grey would look gorgeous, especially with bright white trim!

• PRO
    Designer Drains
    5 anni fa

Looks great!

• PRO
    A Direct Cabinet Distributor Corp
    5 anni fa

Oh I love it! Looks fantastic.

• houssaon
    5 anni fa

I love the way gray looks with wood. An added bonus.

• mommyoftwolittles
    5 anni fa

What color did you use?

• homegirlnh
    Autore originale
    5 anni fa
    I was going to use F&B Mole's Breath. But the distributor said it would take 3 days to get to us and offered to mix up the same color in Benjamin Moore instead. I think it's actually a little lighter than the F&B testers I had on the walls, but that worked out for the best.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".