Houzz Logo Print
rachel_munafo

Experience with Costco Kitchen Cabinets -- Allwoodfast.com

Rachel Munafo
6 anni fa

Considering ordering kitchen cabinets through Costco which uses a vendor in Florida, All Wood Semi-Custom Cabinets (allwoodfast.com). They have a 25% off promotion and the price point and design is very appealing. We have a small kitchen and don't want to spend a fortune on kitchen cabinets. I haven't found many reviews other than the reviews listed on the company's website.

Anyone have any experience with Costco/All Wood? Looking for reviews both on the buying/installing experience as well as feedback from those who have had these cabinets in their kitchen for a few years (to speak to durability, etc.).

Commenti (4)

• AMS
    6 anni fa

No experience, but I'm interested to hear, so giving it a bump :)

Rachel Munafo ha ringraziato AMS
  • User
    6 anni fa

Typical cheepchinesecrapola.

• pdf4af
    5 anni fa

Hi Sophie - so you are saying you have experience with these cabinets and the quality is poor?

• SME
    3 anni fa

Eager to hear how this went.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".