Houzz Logo Print
alan_ledesma

What To Do With TV Nook

Alan Ledesma
6 anni fa
Back in the early 2000s, my family and I installed a TV mook with a door and several shelves/cabinets. But, we recently got a new TV which is not a large Box TV, and we no longer have a need for all of these DVDs. What can I do to the mook without any major changes?

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    JAN MOYER
    6 anni fa

Drywall it closed and get the tv hung with no wires showing. Anywhere. Your photos are not helpful........beyonf indicating major ugly. Drywall. Goodbye to the "nook".

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    6 anni fa

The photos are not helping at all take some from further back so we see the room and how the nook is situated in the room

• PRO
    Sherri Blum Designs
    6 anni fa

I agree that we need brighter photos and from a distance too. If you don't care to close the space in as recommended above, I would start with taking the doors off the TV cabinet and repainting the cabinet and its interior space to clean it all up and give it a fresh modern appearance. You can then consider adding another shelf above this new TV and use it for other decorative items such as attractive books and artwork.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".