Houzz Logo Print
bellalisa99

Retractable screen for Cover Glass system

Lisa S
6 anni fa
Hi there,

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, however I am getting a Cover Glass patio door system where you can open up part or all of the glass wall as it is in sections that rotate open and stack. I would like to find a screen system that doesn't automatically retract like Phantom. I have seen some that open part of the way and stay put so I can open the doors partway. Does anyone have any suggestions of what might work with this Cover Glass door system?

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Horner Millwork
    6 anni fa

I see that you do not a screen that automatically retracts like Phantom - is it because you want it stay partially open? Phantom does have 'stoppers' that can be installed along the track so it doesn't fully retract.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".