Houzz Logo Print
primdawg

Different color appliances?

Annette Holbrook(z7a)
6 anni fa
Ultima modifica:6 anni fa

I’m looking into small ranges for our guest loft kitchen. The cabin came with a new SS french door fridge and a new 18” dishwasher that is black but has a reversible panel that switches to a SS front but the controls and bottom plate are still black. There is also a white single bowl cast iron sink we are going to reuse.

I recently had to replace my toaster and the only model available for quick delivery was in white. This toaster will be moved to the guest kitchen when we finish the remodel. It came yesterday and I just love the white, so crisp. So now I’m thinking of doing the little range in white.

Also, the cabinets are going to be ikea white grimslov which is slightly off white. Haven’t decided on countertops yet, but I’m hoping for dark paperstone.

this is the kitchen we are taking out, but pic shows dishwasher and sink we are keeping.

Commenti (6)

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".