Houzz Logo Print
arlette_zelaya

could you please tell us what fabric are the drapes ?

Arlette Z
6 anni fa
I have very high ceilings with upper and lower windows too. I’m looking to do drapes like the ones you used here. The color I just painted the walls is lighter though. Do you think I could still use the type of curtains fabric
you used with my walls color?
Canal Walk · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (8)

• Arlette Z
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    This is the color of my walls and these are my windows
  • Arlette Z
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    I’m not sure why that other designer picture got into my comments...sorry
  • Arlette Z
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Thank you so much, I will check that Fabrics line !
  • PRO
    Alfonso DiLauro
    6 anni fa

100 % yo can you a sheer fabric with that wall color. Sheers today come in so many colors and tone that it sometimes is hard to pick. That being said the classic white or ivory would look great in your room. One tip is to look for sheers that are 118" wide that will save you money in yardage. Bring a few cutting's home to test tone in your room. Good luck with your project !

• Arlette Z
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Hi Alfonso, thank you for replying to my question. I went with Berkly charcoal color recommended by by decoration helper because, she said it would make a good contrast with the walls’ color as you can see below
  • Arlette Z
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Now my dilemma is the wall art ...? From the 60x40 canvas pics below you’ll see the dark ones which I just ordered and, the next two some of others I had within my choices to consider. But, I’m still not sure which pair would look better with the overall project so far. My helper has advised me that they should be a set of “sisters” to put one on top of the order, between the draped windows but, your kind suggestions are welcomed.
  • PRO
    Alfonso DiLauro
    6 anni fa
    I love the fabric! I also agree that the art should hang above each other. Sound and looks like your getting great advice from the helper.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".