Houzz Logo Print
khong_ann

Hi, what are the dimensions of this room?

Khong Ann
6 anni fa
Does it feel crammed to move around the bed?
Leedon Heights · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Neu Konceptz Pte Ltd
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Hi Khong Ann, this is a 4 bedroom sky suite at the Leedon Residences, the entire house is 3617ft ². Unfortunately, we do not have the exact dimensions of the room. However, each room is relatively big enough to accommodate the built-in fixtures and furniture.

The room you are enquiring about in this picture is the largest room in the unit with a bath and shower. Our team of skilled designers have taken extra measure to make sure there is ample room allowance for freedom of movement, while closely working with the homeowners.

If you have any more questions please feel free to call us at +65 6746 3723 or email us at enquiries@neukonceptz.com.sg

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".