Houzz Logo Print
fonzyanna

Is the shelving one unit or is it custom built to the wall?

Fondren
10 anni fa
I love this wall unit... We are building something similar in our home and we're trying to figure out the best way to do it. Are the cabinets and shelving mounted directly to the wall or is it a whole "unit" that has wood backing also? Meaning.. did you paint the inside of the shelves directly on the wall or the wood?
Townhouse Redecorate · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Kit Golson Design
    10 anni fa
    HI Fonzyanna... the bookcase unit was completely backed by wood for stability and structure... then we painted the entire unit the same color with some of the details painted out in a lighter version of the color... the whole thing went together well...
  • Fondren
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    Thank you so much for your answer and sharing your technique! The colors in this room are beautiful! :)
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".